- script and direction: Christiane Zanger
- stage design and puppets: Michael Vogel
- live music: Charlotte Wilde
- director assistant: Heiko Klandt
- Paweł Chomczyk
- Florian Feisel / Stefan Wenzel
- Dagmara Sowa
- Michael Vogel
„Krabat, come to the mill!“ A homeless war orphan finds shelter with twelve miller boys and their master. Strict rules, dark customs, black magic: everything is tolerable as long as the bowl is filled and the bed in a dry place. Krabat gets close and closer to the master. And not because he is a hero, but because he wins a friend and the love of the girl, he is able to defeat the black power.
„Krabat“ touches the audience with strong pictures, impressive masks and puppets, very little words and vast musical landscapes. In a wonderfully light way the performance tells of hard times, human depths and a strong first love.
Production of Grupa Coincidentia and Figurentheater Wilde&Vogel (DE) in collaboration with FITZ! Zentrum fur Figurentheater Stuttgart and Lindenfels Westflugel Leipzig.
- Special Award for Krabat Ensemble at XXV International Festival of Puppetry Arts, Bielsko – Biala 2012