- based on texts by: Jan Krupski, Jędrzej Cierniak and Julian Lewański
- script and direction: Dagmara Sowa, Paweł Chomczyk
- puppets design: Wiesław Jurkowski
- puppets makers: Zbigniew Romanyk, Małgorzata Roman, Helena Popławska,Teresa Czerniawska
- puppet stage maker: Marek Szyszko
- Dagmara Sowa
- Paweł Chomczyk
Puppet creche based on architecture of the city of Krakow, twenty one rod puppets operated by two puppeteers, stories of: Holly Mary and Angel, Sheppards following the Bethlehem star, King Herod, People bowing down at a crib and the Devil causing problems, all told in old Polish poem (with English introductions) with traditional singing.
The performance of Szopka – Polish Nativity Play has evolved on the crossroads on which two ways met: the way of us - people devoted to contemporary puppetry and acting, and the way of Polish traditions of puppetry – rod puppets. This performance brought another point of view on what we do – the breath of tradition and awareness of our roots.