- script, direction, stage design: Christoph Bochdansky
- dramaturgical cooperation: Marta Guśniowska
- stage design assistance: Małgorzata Tarasewicz-Wosik
- live music: Robert Jurčo
- choreography: Karolina Garbacik
- Dagmara Sowa
- Paweł Chomczyk
Beginning of time. Beginning of life. Beginning of all creation. The world’s like an empty stage. The Gods are up there - above the spotlights. Demons are frolicking beneath the floorboards. A pair of gardeners appears. A sown grove strarts growing rapidly. In the blink of an eye it becomes a forest. A dug spring turns into a rapid river, flowing into the sea. The stage floorboards are being cracked by a mountain range rising from underneath. Everything is under control. Everything is easy. There’s time for everything. There’s sowing time and there’s harvest time, time of birth and time of death. There is also the time to bury a single dangerous seed in a fertile soil, the mythical seed. A plant, which sprouts out of it, will soon spiral out of control. No-one and nothing will be able to stop it from spreading in all directions, just as no-one and nothing can stop a blowing wind, death, or a child speeding down the slide.
The myth takes a life of its own.
One who has not seen heaven with their own eyes ...shall behold it. But let’s have no illusions. This story is one without a happy ending.
- Award for the best music for Robert Jurčo at the Animart - International Festival of Animation Art in Łódź 2017
- Award for the best actor - puppeteer for Dagmara Sowa and Paweł Chomczyk at the Animart - International Festival of Animation Art in Łódź 2017